-
December 23rd, 2003, 06:32 AM
#1
TastinGood
Guest
I'm ripping this idea off of the Bean Scene and then tweaking it a little bit so it isnt lame.
So here's what I'm gonna do. For the next few days I'm gonna randomly pick one picture out of my online folders and post it here. These will be pics that have been randomly uploaded to the acrop and various other places over the last xx months.
So without further ado.....
Pic 1:
-
December 23rd, 2003, 06:34 AM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
well that pic sucks major ass. I guess I'll give a little background.
A car had run off the road into the sparsely tree populated grassy area beside my house.
i took a picture.
-
December 23rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i remember this picture, because alison griped at you for a while about not getting a better picture.
-
December 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
well duh.... can you blame me?!?!?!
-
December 23rd, 2003, 08:50 PM
#5
TastinGood
Guest
i wonder what that white box shaped thing is.
-
December 23rd, 2003, 08:53 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
December 23rd, 2003, 08:54 PM
#7
TastinGood
Guest
that's the first reasonable exlanation i've heard.
i'll go with it.
-
December 25th, 2003, 06:40 AM
#8
TastinGood
Guest
I forgot!
Pic 2:

This is Pastrana leading Carmichael at A1 last January.
-
December 25th, 2003, 01:31 PM
#9
Senior Hostboard Member
This thread sucks major balls.
'I'm ripping this idea off of the Bean Scene and then tweaking it a little bit so it isnt lame.'
So it isn't lame? Riiight..
-
December 25th, 2003, 05:02 PM
#10
TastinGood
Guest
You're right....maybe I should spice things up on this thread. But how?
Oh, I know! I'll continuously post half-naked pictures of myself for members of the opposite sex to gawk at halfway around the world! That'll work GREAT!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks